Tags are used to group words, phrases and notes by category. For example, you can create a word tag called 'Body' to keep body parts and then you can easy find them in this tag.
Creating a new Tag
To create a new tag, do the following:
- Select Words, Phrases or Notes in main menu, depending on type of tag you want to add.
- Click on button.
- Enter a tag and description.
- Click button.
Editing a Tag
To edit a tag, do the following:
- Click near the tag you want to edit and select Edit from the pop-up menu.
- Edit fields
- Click button
Deleting a Tag
- Click button near the tag you want to delete and select Remove from the pop-up menu.
- A confirmation dialog will appear. Click Yes. The Tag will be deleted.